- Vacancy Ref:
- Job Title:
- Fleet Administrator
- Initial Washroom Solutions
- Close Date:
- 13th May 2011
Fleet Administrator - Maidenhead
To provide high quality administrative services whilst looking after the vehicle lease company and the head count tracker for the business.
· Responsibilities for tracking and maintaining the tax disc spreadsheet, dealing with national hire bookings, and ordering fuel cards and arranging car allowance payments.
· Booking hire vehicles for breakdowns, services, accidents and airport runs.
· Liaising with managers regarding overdue MOTs, Services and PMI checks.
· Liaising with the vehicle lease company concerning ordering vehicles, broken down vehicles, accidents and congestion charging fees.
· Arranging vehicle movements around all areas in order to maximise the use of vehicles not being used.
· Dealing with vehicle condition reports in line with company policy.
· Maintaining P11D records for all drivers.
· Taking accountability for the maintenance and distribution of the head count tracker.
· Processing invoices from the vehicle lease company.
· Instructing payroll with FPN, Accident, suspect fuel transactions and de-hire deductions on a monthly basis.
· Liaising with Group over any IWS vehicle related issues.
· Raising complaints on behalf of the drivers/managers and making sure they are resolved satisfactorily with vehicle lease company.
· Liaising with the IT Service Centre to ensure all Vodafone personnel records are correct and up to date.
· Monitoring spends and identifying high and misuse of company equipment using the Vodafone online reporting system.
· Ad hoc duties as required to support the business.
Preferred Qualities and Experience
· Strong administration and organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Proactive and flexible approach to work and workload
· Advanced knowledge of IT including Microsoft Packages
· Ability to perform well under pressure
Closing Date for all Applications is the 13/05/11
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to Kris Hampson – Financial Controller, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.