A strong global business with leading positions across three core categories and excellent growth opportunities through differentiated investment and accretive M&A, delivered at pace.
1 – A leader in our chosen markets, generating high returns with good growth opportunities
- Our engine for growth. The leading international pest control brand with unrivalled technical expertise.
- Fragmented market providing strong M&A opportunity, delivered through in-house capability.
- Market leader in two thirds of our markets. Focus on service to drive share and back office synergies with other categories.
- Europe’s No. 2, only player with scale across four big Continental markets. Focus on quality to grow share. 16-year average customer tenure.
2 – Clear differential management strategy to drive performance and capital allocation
- Targeted strategies to match each operation’s ability to grow.
- Increasing focus on Growth and Emerging markets.
- Capex and M&A investment is focused on strengths and areas of sustainable growth and best returns.
3 – Financially strong
- Highly cash generative business.
- Supports balance sheet funding, M&A pipeline and progressive dividend policy.
4 – Experienced and proven management team executing strategy at pace
- People and values based organisation.
- Service teams with expertise, training and best tools through strong innovation pipeline.
- Clear governance framework and commitment to transparent reporting.
5 – Clear plan to deliver mid-single digit revenue growth
- We understand our customers’ needs for enhanced health and hygiene standards. Delivering high levels of customer service across a large and diverse customer base.
- Six operational levers for growth focused on retention, upsell and organic sales.
- Proven city and route density focused M&A strategy.
6 – Further scope for profit growth and margin enhancement
- Margin enhancement driven by focus on increasing route density through organic and inorganic revenue growth.
- Low cost support structure through shared back office and efficient administration.
- Leader in the use of technology and innovation to deliver competitive advantage in our sectors.